- PICO Product Limited Warranty
PICO has formulated the after-sales services policy for PICO products in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations on the protection of overseas consumer rights and interests and the relevant policies of PICO. You can return, exchange or repair according to the provisions and terms of this policy.
PLEASE READ THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. BY USING YOUR PICO PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY, YOU AGREE TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY. The essential warranty statement applies to products officially sold overseas. PICO issues this warranty to you, as a consumer who has purchased a new, covered product from PICO or an authorized retailer (“you”). This warranty is not available to products that were purchased from any source other than PICO or an authorized retailer.This warranty is in addition to any rights which you have under applicable law and does not limit or otherwise reduce those rights.
- Coverage of This Warranty
This warranty covers defects and malfunctions in the new PICO product(s) it accompanies (the “product”). We warrant that the Product will, under normal and intended use, function substantially in accordance with our technical specifications or accompanying product documentation (the “Warranted Functionality”) during the warranty period. If and to the extent the product needs PICO software or services to achieve the Warranted Functionality, we will make and keep software and services available during the warranty period. We may update, modify or limit such software and services at our sole discretion so long as we at least maintain the Warranted Functionality.
- Warranty policy
This warranty is in addition to and does not impact or reduce any rights which you may have under applicable law as a consumer and that you are entitled to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the headset in order to avail of your rights under applicable law free of charge.
|Free replacement and warranty within 15 days
|For quality problems that occur from the 8th to the 15th day (including the 15th) from the date of purchase, after being confirmed by PICO inspection, you can choose to replace the product with the same model and specification, or choose free repair.
|Repair within 12 months (in warranty)
|If the quality problem occurs during the warranty period, after being confirmed by PICO inspection, you can enjoy free maintenance service.
- Warranty Service
4.1 Warranty period
This limited warranty continues for one (1) year from the date of purchase or delivery of the product, whichever is later (the “Warranty Period”).
Other accessories (face foam, shading nose pads, glasses brackets, vulnerable components of straps)
Giveaway, bundled, and/or gift (if applicable) are included
4.2 Proof of Warranty
You’ll need to verify your warranty status, which can be done by providing any one of the following materials. If the warranty information differs between materials, the information on the invoice (including paper invoice, e-invoice, and invoice copy) will prevail.
|Invoice (including paper invoice, E-invoice & invoice copy)
|– A paper invoice, E-invoice, or invoice copy can be used to verify warranty status preferentially.
– The PICO will need to verify the invoice validity, before warranty services can be provided.
|-The product Serial Number (SN) can be used to verify warranty status, if you are unable to provide any of the above materials..
– The warranty period will start 90 days after the date of manufacture indicated by the product SN.
4.3 Not Covered by This Warranty
- Product failure or damage caused by failure to install, use, maintain or keep in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual;
- Screen damage caused by sunlight or UV light exposure or other strong light sources
- Use outdoors; exposure to liquids or sunlight; dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions; corrosion; or oxidation
- Defects or damage resulting from improper usage, maintenance, not included in this manual
- Deterioration of the cosmetic appearance of the Product or Accessory due to normal wear and tear
- Are subject to accidental user damage, such as parts oxidisation caused by including but not limited to oil stains,sweat stains,high humidity or high temperature use environment, drop-related damage, improper voltage input, excessive pressure, or main board deformation (for a power adaptor, such damage includes cracks, broken pins, severe deformation, broken power cable, and exposed wire core).
- Damage caused by dismantling, modification and repair without PICO or service provider authorized by PICO;
- Consumable parts, such as: AA Battery, Lanyard, Cleaning cloth, Face cushion, Headband, Earphone hole cap, Mounting kit, Mounting pad and protective coatings that are reasonably expected to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a malfunction;
- Damage caused by using pirated software or virus infection during use
- The warranty certificate does not match the product model or the warranty certificate is altered;
- Have a product nameplate, SN barcode, or tamper tape that has been removed, damaged, or made illegible；
- Are subject to force majeure-related damage (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Gifts and packages other than products and accessory;
- The product has exceeded the valid period of the warranty.
4.4 Quality commitment after maintenance
- In-warranty repair, the replacement of the host or parts to extend the remaining warranty period of the host or enjoy a 90-day limited warranty period (whichever is longer)
- Replaced parts or accessories are covered by a 90-day limited warranty.
4.5 How to Obtain Warranty Service?
You can check the user manual or visit https://www.picoxr.com when you encounter a problem during use. If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual and/or resources available at https:// www.picoxr.com, you should contact the Distributor from which you purchased the Product or Accessory for assistance.
In the event of a perceived malfunction in the Product or Accessory, You should contact us and provide the following details and take the following actions:
– The model and serial number of Product and Accessory;
– Your full address and contact information;
– A copy of the original invoice, receipt or bill of sale for the purchase of the product. You must present valid proof of purchase upon making any claims pursuant to this Limited Warranty.
– You should back up all your personal programs or data and delete them from the product before you return the product to us. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to repair the Product without risk to or loss of programs or data, and any replacement Product will not contain any of your data that was stored on the original Product.
– We will determine if there is a defect or malfunction covered by this warranty. If we find a defect or malfunction covered by this warranty, we will repair or replace the Product to provide the Warranty Functionality, and we will send the repaired Product or a replacement Product. In the event that the Product cannot be repaired or replaced, You may be entitled to a refund.
– Any repaired or replaced product will continue to be covered by this warranty for the remainder of the original warranty Period or ninety (90) days following your receipt of the replacement or repaired product, whichever is greater.
4.6 Replacement/Repair Guide
|The main product and accessories are included
|The packaging box is intact
|The invoice hasn’t been altered
|Giveaway, bundled, and/or gift (if applicable) are included
- Please back up and delete your personal data before returning/replacing/repairing the device. PICO will not be held responsible for any data-related loss resulting from its performance of a warranty service, in the event that you have failed to back up, delete, and/or remove such data. PICO will not store any of the personal data on your device for any purpose. PICO will protect your personal privacy, but will not be responsible for the damage or loss of personal data during the repair process. Yod and fully agree to this . PICO is not responsible for any damage or loss of any program or data that you have not backed up, which you understand and agree .
- When sending for repair, the product must be tested by PICO . If your equipment is identified as defective or faulty by PICO or a PICO authorized service provider, PICO will determine the corresponding maintenance plan and communicate with you to confirm.
- If the product does not comply with the warranty scope stipulated in this policy (for example, beyond the warranty period, the exclusion of the warranty, etc.), PICO will inform you that the product is no longer covered by the warranty and will return it to you free of charge, you may contact the retailer where you bought it.Alternatively,with your consent to paid repair, we will proceed with repair and charge you the relevant fee and provide a repair report.